Monday, October 29, 2018

Pumpkin Carving

The big kids are a little past the whole pumpkin carving thing, so while they were with their dad this weekend, my youngest and I hacked into the biggest pumpkin we could find!! We flipped through a book of pumpkin face templates I got from the store, and decided on this one:



We had a blast throughout the whole process, making the biggest mess imaginable, and here’s our final product.



Hey, nobody ever said I was a master pumpkin carver! LOL

After we were finished, we decided to snuggle up on the couch and watch Hotel Transylvania (the most Halloween-ish movie we own)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Make Extra Money

     Funding an active lifestyle, on a budget is difficult.  I rely heavily on my side hustles, to make these trips happen.  Below are my f...