Funding an active lifestyle, on a budget is difficult. I rely heavily on my side hustles, to make these trips happen. Below are my faves, along with links for you to sign up (they are my referral links, so I am compensated, at no cost to you, when you sign up using my links or referral codes).
1. Sell your unwanted clothes on Poshmark. I love this so much, I actually go beyond my own closet, and sell clothes given to me (and even some I find really cheap), for a profit! Use code JENSCOLFORO when you sign up to get a $10 credit toward your first purchase!
2. Do grocery delivery with Instacart. This one has become one of my faves! It's so easy, and the money can be pretty good. (I personally average around $15/hour)
3. Do food delivery with DoorDash (or Uber Eats, Grubhub, Postmates, etc). I personally use DoorDash. I love that I am able to take the kiddos with me for this one, if I need to. The deliveries are quick, too, so this is a great one to do for an hour or two after work, or on your lunch break.
4. Have a yard sale. It's that time if year again. I love having yard sales, because I get to de-clutter the house, and make some extra cash at the same time! One good yard sale can fund a weekend getaway.
5. Join a Direct Sales company. I have been with one since 2015, and I can't tell you how many times it has helped cover a bill or two, or helped pay for a vacation. Wait for one to offer a reduced start up deal, and go for it! (PS- you can join Thirty-One for just $1 through the end of June 2019)
Let me know if you do any of these, or plan on trying any of them.